We have published the Surfrider Newsletter Winter 2013 .pdf covering our Winter Quarter and plans for Spring. In this issue:
Our Surfrider Alumni Reception is April 28th, 2013. We hope you will attend.
The Surfrider Battalion is training for the Bataan Memorial Death March.
Cadets helped out the community by cleaning up the local outdoor shooting range.
Friday, November 14, 2012
We have published the 2012 Fall Newsletter covering the entirety of Fall quarter. In this issue:
- Fall FTX 2012
- The Surfrider Battalion has a busy Veterans Day Weekend
- Summer Training Success!
- New Info on the Surfrider Alumni Association
Monday, June 18, 2012
We have published the UCSB ROTC Spring Newsletter.pdf covering the entirety of spring quarter. In this issue:
- BG Wendt UCSB ROTC Alumni
- ROTC Commissions 10 Officers
- Bataan 2012
- Spring FTX 2012
- New PRT Equipment
Saturday, March 31, 2012
We have published the UCSB Army ROTC Winter 2012 Alumni Newsletter, covering the entirety of winter quarter. In this issue:
- New Senior Military Cadre
- Surfriders Prepare for Bataan Memorial Death March
- New Training Officer
- Ranger Challenge
- Rear Admiral’s Visit
Monday, January 31, 2011
Fall 2010 & January 2011 News Update
- The Phelps classroom and the Cadet Lounge got overhauled and upgraded, partly thanks to funding from the Santa Barbara Navy League. Wireless internet was also installed in Building 451.
- CDT Bommer, MS IV, returned from six months of study abroad in Mexico. He took over departing 2LT Salinas’ position as Cadet Executive Officer.
- CDT Shehtanian and CDT Dzwoniarek, both MS IIs, signed up for summer internships through the Cultural Understanding and Language Profiency Program (CULP).
- Heavy and light teams started training for the annual Bataan Memorial Death March coming up on 27 March.